» Posted by Glenn Selig on Apr 19, 2012
Mitt Romney gets skewered on ‘Saturday Night Live’ but the candidate himself has never appeared on the NBC program.
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Despite apologies, PR problems linger for George Stephanopoulos
- Target Michael Moore: Filmmaker creates PR crisis but denies criticizing ‘American Sniper’
- The PR offensive by former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
The Publicity Agency: #dentist who shot #CecilTheLion an easy target, our #crisisexpert tells @TIME http://t.co/MdDY3RzYas
The Publicity Agency: Our strategist in chief @GlennSelig will be on @myfoxorlando talking #cecil and #socialmediashaming LIVE tomorrow on #gooddayorlando!
The Publicity Agency: RT @MonsterCooler: Keep that cold from Jump Street, cover it with a #MonsterCooler koozie. https://t.co/t5Qh2ktlUs
The Publicity Agency: RT @GlennSelig: Will be on @myfoxorlando talking #cecil and #socialmediashaming LIVE tomorrow on #gooddayorlando #earlywakeup...
The Publicity Agency: #contentmarketing #SEO #PR folks... do you like to bundle? Then check this out: http://t.co/rf3Zbt24cH http://t.co/E7nAZKIbYQ