» Posted by Glenn Selig on Apr 19, 2012
Mitt Romney gets skewered on ‘Saturday Night Live’ but the candidate himself has never appeared on the NBC program.
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- The PR offensive by former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
The Publicity Agency: #BillCosby, once America’s favorite dad, and his PR nightmare #cosbymeme http://t.co/GV9MgvL9q8
The Publicity Agency: RT @LatinGRAMMYs: .@Calle13Oficial canta "El Aguante" en los @LatinGRAMMYS http://t.co/cbZhYb6qxL #LatinGRAMMY http://t.co/JnpnNpUnom
The Publicity Agency: RT @TylerTPA: @GlennSelig shooting a promo for @PublicityAgency and @PRNewsChannel http://t.co/9yZ5ZzKgef
The Publicity Agency: #PR for high net worth individuals a sign of the times #HNWI #legacy #philanthropy via @PRNewsChannel http://t.co/ZmvbKH7mGX