» Posted by Glenn Selig on Apr 19, 2012
Mitt Romney gets skewered on ‘Saturday Night Live’ but the candidate himself has never appeared on the NBC program.
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
- Cleveland TV station WEWS apologizes to Charles Ramsey for exposing his criminal past – is that enough?
- If he’s writing a book, why would Jason Collins deny it?
The Publicity Agency: The PR Institute holds hand-on training in Tampa on how to leverage press releases for content... http://t.co/rVda7G7JoU
The Publicity Agency: NFL prospect Michael Sam comments on Jack Burkman's proposed NFL bill http://t.co/4f4Yxu2VGu
The Publicity Agency: NFL prospect Michael Sam comments on Jack Burkman's proposed NFL bill http://t.co/2lJi64YyrN
The Publicity Agency: Fox & Friends discussing lobbyist and client, Jack Burkman's proposed legislation this morning http://t.co/Pv1IN5jUIc