» Posted by agencyadmin on May 29, 2012
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: @Staacks_ thought you might be interested.. Bliss Media to co-finance, co-produce upcoming #BruceLee film with QED...
The Publicity Agency: Bliss Media to co-finance, co-produce upcoming #BruceLee film with QED International | #PRNC via @PRNewsChannel http://t.co/8z7f4cD6Or
The Publicity Agency: @NFL policy changes on domestic violence: D.C.’s top lobbyist calls it‘stalking horse’ | #PRNC via @PRNewsChannel http://t.co/21J6QR2QX3
The Publicity Agency: Great article by Ben Wienthal on our client Yank Barry helping Iranian Christians find sanctuary in Bulgaria via... http://t.co/APrJqWtlxK
The Publicity Agency: Great article by @BenWienthal on our client @YankBarry helping Iranian Christians find sanctuary - via @FoxNews - http://t.co/mlhnEvlT7k