» Posted by agencyadmin on May 29, 2012
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
- Cleveland TV station WEWS apologizes to Charles Ramsey for exposing his criminal past – is that enough?
- If he’s writing a book, why would Jason Collins deny it?
The Publicity Agency: Ford to name Fields as CEO soon, replacing Mulally: source http://t.co/6W3bxvUs7K
The Publicity Agency: From warm confines of Tampa 2 snowy Ohio, project mgr @TylerTPA braves elements 2 produce client video project http://t.co/7AdBxHzTTm
The Publicity Agency: From warm confines of Tampa, to the shockingly snowy Ohio, our project manager Tyler Ragghianti braves the... http://t.co/ZkjdUzOdfE
The Publicity Agency: Alec Baldwin "can't control himself" says crisis communication expert and our CEO Glenn Selig to EMag - #PR... http://t.co/zq2TQMCnor
The Publicity Agency: Alec Baldwin "can't control himself" says crisis expert and our CEO @GlennSelig to EMag - http://t.co/qpxNDiphJT #PR #PublicRelations