» Posted by agencyadmin on May 29, 2012
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Despite apologies, PR problems linger for George Stephanopoulos
- Target Michael Moore: Filmmaker creates PR crisis but denies criticizing ‘American Sniper’
- The PR offensive by former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
The Publicity Agency: Looking forward to the #greatdebate2015 with @AMATampaBay and @FPRATampaBay I'm the wildcard. Let the games begin!!
The Publicity Agency: RT @GlennSelig: Looking forward to the @greatdebate2015 with @AMATampaBay and @FPRATampaBay I'm the wildcard. Let the games begin!!
The Publicity Agency: Check out our client GD Biosciences on Fox 13 Tampa now! Dr. Jo is the first to report significant medical... http://t.co/wdUBoTZb6K
The Publicity Agency: Client GD Biosciences on @MyFoxTampaBay now! @DrJo_Fox 1st 2 report significant medical breakthrough predicting your next heart attack #CHD