» Posted by agencyadmin on May 29, 2012
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: Client @YankBarry on @SunNewsNetwork, talks tremendous aid he & his nonprofit @GoGVC r giving refugees in Middle East http://t.co/WXhznbjS2J
The Publicity Agency: RT @Jerusalem_Post: Jewish Schindler rescues Iranian Christians, Syrians and Iraqis http://t.co/1mgV22t5wY
The Publicity Agency: Client @YankBarry featured in @Jerusalem_Post for providing refuge to 782 people in the Middle East - http://t.co/ToP5HMpQAS #Syria
The Publicity Agency: Client @YankBarry featured in @Jerusalem_Post for providing refuge to 782 people in the Middle East - http://t.co/ytTV6oDgfV #Syria