» Posted by agencyadmin on Jun 15, 2012
Father’s Day JCPenney gay dad ad features a real same-sex couple from Texas.
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Target Michael Moore: Filmmaker creates PR crisis but denies criticizing ‘American Sniper’
- The PR offensive by former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
The Publicity Agency: Did the Oscars 2015 fall flat with host, Neil Patrick Harris? Our chief strategist @GlennSelig talks w/ @Fox411 http://t.co/l02mWzfuwj
The Publicity Agency: RT @GlennSelig: The speech from Graham Moore from #TheImitationGame make the Oscars worth watching. Bravo and amen! #Oscars2015 #TheOscars2…
The Publicity Agency: RT @GlennSelig: Did they really need to rebrand the Academy Awards to the Oscars? #Oscars2015 #academy2015
The Publicity Agency: RT @THR: #Oscars: Steven Spielberg Is the Most Thanked in History, More Than God http://t.co/zivY8z6yEB http://t.co/lSnRGbWsna