» Posted by agencyadmin on Jun 15, 2012
Father’s Day JCPenney gay dad ad features a real same-sex couple from Texas.
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Cleveland TV station WEWS apologizes to Charles Ramsey for exposing his criminal past – is that enough?
- If he’s writing a book, why would Jason Collins deny it?
- PR mistake: Accused wife beater, former news anchor Rob Morrison does interview in a bar
- Dead meat PR wise? Burger King embroiled in horsemeat scandal in UK
- Is it coincidence that Lance Armstrong gave his first interview to the network owned by a former sponsor?