» Posted by agencyadmin on Jun 15, 2012
Father’s Day JCPenney gay dad ad features a real same-sex couple from Texas.
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: Raquel Sofia @_raquelsofia 2 b part of Sony Music Latin’s Filtr LIVE @sonymusiclatin | #PRNC via @PRNewsChannel http://t.co/X2ZHvD7yYb
The Publicity Agency: RT @SonyMusicLatin: “@ricky_martin: Gang! Are u ready for the video? / Familia están listos para el video? #AdiosVideo http://t.co/StHczSo…
The Publicity Agency: RT @Newsweek: The suicide hotline spike prompted by Robin Williams' death hasn't been seen since Kurt Cobain’s death in 1994 — http://t.co/…
The Publicity Agency: RT @JLPFlorida: Photographing a musician/philanthropist today at the @publicityagency in Tampa. Looking forward to meeting him!