» Posted by agencyadmin on Jun 15, 2012
Father’s Day JCPenney gay dad ad features a real same-sex couple from Texas.
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Target Michael Moore: Filmmaker creates PR crisis but denies criticizing ‘American Sniper’
- The PR offensive by former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
The Publicity Agency: May we consider this a kind of #pr fuel? treating clients and employees right! #latte #espresso #cappuccino http://t.co/yvft90WyRs
The Publicity Agency: RT @GlennSelig: Happy Birthday @yankbarry. So glad to have celebrated w/ u tonight! http://t.co/sDLQ45OCam
The Publicity Agency: GREAT job @clickorlando! Wonderful. Orlando News Chopper Finds Missing Kid | TVSpy http://t.co/nMcSDqOQ9Q
The Publicity Agency: Great event today in #Ottawa as our clients @GoGVC @yankbarry donated meals for to feed the hungry! http://t.co/0ULS8uEZLh
The Publicity Agency: Our clients @yankbarry @GoGVC @TitusONeilWWE featured on @MyFoxTampaBay for feeding needy at @TrinityCafe today