» Posted by agencyadmin on Jun 15, 2012
Father’s Day JCPenney gay dad ad features a real same-sex couple from Texas.
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: @BenWeinthal Hey Benny, please get in touch with @GlennSelig for scheduled interview with Yank. Phone # given was not working
The Publicity Agency: Comedian Jon Stewart tells Hillary Clinton 'you've declared already' http://t.co/YthXkNCmMV
The Publicity Agency: Twitter Upgrades Tweet Analytics Dashboard For Advertisers, Verified Users http://t.co/qu4a31JuMT