» Posted by Glenn Selig on Jul 5, 2012
Problems for Dr. Drew following revelation he was on the Glaxo payroll, recommended their drug, but never disclosed it?
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
- Cleveland TV station WEWS apologizes to Charles Ramsey for exposing his criminal past – is that enough?
- If he’s writing a book, why would Jason Collins deny it?
The Publicity Agency: Ready 2 watch our client @MeMoneys on @WFLA. Creator of gift card has new invention 2 help budget $ save. Watch now! http://t.co/JlcSlQDONG
The Publicity Agency: So happy for our clients, @MeMoneys! See how they're revolutionizing consumer spending and saving on @WFLA Tampa w/ @WFLAJohn at 5.
The Publicity Agency: #MileyCyrus is in control & pushing the envelope for attention. It is the opposite of what is happening with... http://t.co/9CUArgflwX
The Publicity Agency: #MileyCyrus is strategic & in control, #JustinBieber is out of control -Our @GlennSelig tells Entertainment Magazine http://t.co/w4lRfUVJbj
The Publicity Agency: The PR Institute holds hand-on training in Tampa on how to leverage press releases for content... http://t.co/rVda7G7JoU