» Posted by Glenn Selig on Jul 5, 2012
Problems for Dr. Drew following revelation he was on the Glaxo payroll, recommended their drug, but never disclosed it?
Glenn Selig founded The Publicity Agency in 2007 and has represented some of the biggest newsmakers and most influential business leaders and companies nationwide. He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox News Channel and on CNN. Reporters call him for an expert PR opinion on high profile cases to offer perspective. He also appears on air to publicly defend his clients. View the PR firm website and follow him on Twitter @GlennSelig
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: RT @GlennSelig: Great to see @TitusONeilWWE at the offices today #wwe. Article soon on @daddyhoodrocks! http://t.co/PRqgeAZfvV
The Publicity Agency: RT @daddyhoodrocks: Heads up: Soccer concussion lawsuit filed by players, parents seeks new safety rules - http://t.co/yYKlmY2A7O
The Publicity Agency: RT @daddyhoodrocks: Block wall at #APDLive event. Fathers writing what they've taken away from today's event @AllProDad http://t.co/qBBJWKP…
The Publicity Agency: @daddyhoodrocks reporting from @AllProDad live event in #atlanta! http://t.co/b1SJt3gNIS