Clients Making News
For the latest news regarding our clients, please visit the for journalists section of The Agency website.
We offer complimentary one (1) hour consultations at our home office in Tampa or via teleconference.
To schedule yours:
Phone: 813.948.PROS (7767)
(24 hour Emergency Line)
- PR firm The Publicity Agency founding sponsor of first Gasparilla Interactive Festival in Tampa March 6, 2015 4:57 pm
- National PR Firm lands client on Tampa news station Bay News 9 February 20, 2015 9:15 am
- PR firm The Publicity Agency announces strategic partnership with Gasparilla Interactive Festival (GIF) February 16, 2015 8:52 am
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Target Michael Moore: Filmmaker creates PR crisis but denies criticizing ‘American Sniper’
- The PR offensive by former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
The Publicity Agency: Fox News tells client @YankBarry's amazing story- from rock n' roller 2 philanthropist saving refugees in Middle East http://t.co/FSJL8rhEca
The Publicity Agency: RT @BenWeinthal: Saving Syrian refugees. @EricShawnonFox interviews @yankbarry re; his great work. @PublicityAgency cc: @globalposts http:…
The Publicity Agency: client @yankbarry @GoGVC on @FoxNews 2nite challenging the world to help #christian #muslims #refugees watch: http://t.co/glbNSqopDh
The Publicity Agency: On now! “@GlennSelig: @PublicityAgency client @yankbarry @GoGVC to appear on @FoxNews to talk about saving #refugees in Mid East”