Clients Making News
For the latest news regarding our clients, please visit the for journalists section of The Agency website.
We offer complimentary one (1) hour consultations at our home office in Tampa or via teleconference.
To schedule yours:
Phone: 813.948.PROS (7767)
(24 hour Emergency Line)
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
- Public relations experts praise David Letterman on timing of exit from CBS’ ‘Late Show’ April 4, 2014 5:22 pm
- The PR Institute prepares for first content marketing workshop on Tampa turf March 28, 2014 9:10 am
- National PR firm client Lupe Montufar discusses private life, tragic death of fashion designer L’Wren Scott in British newspaper March 25, 2014 3:28 pm
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: Client @YankBarry on @SunNewsNetwork, talks tremendous aid he & his nonprofit @GoGVC r giving refugees in Middle East http://t.co/WXhznbjS2J
The Publicity Agency: RT @Jerusalem_Post: Jewish Schindler rescues Iranian Christians, Syrians and Iraqis http://t.co/1mgV22t5wY
The Publicity Agency: Client @YankBarry featured in @Jerusalem_Post for providing refuge to 782 people in the Middle East - http://t.co/ToP5HMpQAS #Syria
The Publicity Agency: Client @YankBarry featured in @Jerusalem_Post for providing refuge to 782 people in the Middle East - http://t.co/ytTV6oDgfV #Syria