Clients Making News
For the latest news regarding our clients, please visit the for journalists section of The Agency website.
We offer complimentary one (1) hour consultations at our home office in Tampa or via teleconference.
To schedule yours:
Phone: 813.948.PROS (7767)
(24 hour Emergency Line)
- Crisis management expert, founder of U.S.-based PR firm, tapped by ITV News in U.K. to talk Prince Andrew sex scandal January 9, 2015 1:58 pm
- PR firm The Publicity Agency welcomes new client GD Biosciences December 4, 2014 8:59 am
- Did seeds of doubt, or something else, cause merchants to drop Apple Pay? October 30, 2014 4:51 pm
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Target Michael Moore: Filmmaker creates PR crisis but denies criticizing ‘American Sniper’
- The PR offensive by former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
The Publicity Agency: May we consider this a kind of #pr fuel? treating clients and employees right! #latte #espresso #cappuccino http://t.co/yvft90WyRs
The Publicity Agency: RT @GlennSelig: Happy Birthday @yankbarry. So glad to have celebrated w/ u tonight! http://t.co/sDLQ45OCam
The Publicity Agency: GREAT job @clickorlando! Wonderful. Orlando News Chopper Finds Missing Kid | TVSpy http://t.co/nMcSDqOQ9Q
The Publicity Agency: Great event today in #Ottawa as our clients @GoGVC @yankbarry donated meals for to feed the hungry! http://t.co/0ULS8uEZLh
The Publicity Agency: Our clients @yankbarry @GoGVC @TitusONeilWWE featured on @MyFoxTampaBay for feeding needy at @TrinityCafe today