Clients Making News
For the latest news regarding our clients, please visit the for journalists section of The Agency website.
We offer complimentary one (1) hour consultations at our home office in Tampa or via teleconference.
To schedule yours:
Phone: 813.948.PROS (7767)
(24 hour Emergency Line)
- PR firm client GOP strategist Jack Burkman on CCTV America April 17, 2015 4:13 pm
- Selig Multimedia, Inc. nominated for Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce 2015 Small Business of the Year Award April 14, 2015 12:50 pm
- Hollywood film producer, businessman offers advice on balancing life, family, dual careers, and finding time to stop and smell the Roseau April 9, 2015 12:05 pm
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Target Michael Moore: Filmmaker creates PR crisis but denies criticizing ‘American Sniper’
- The PR offensive by former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
The Publicity Agency: We've been nominated for the Greater #Tampa Chamber of Commerce 2015 #SmallBusiness of the Year Award! Check it out! http://t.co/VxnqxsO2AP
The Publicity Agency: #PR firm client GOP strategist Jack Burkman on @CCTV_America http://t.co/bvAxlLy6Fv
The Publicity Agency: Our client @Jack_Burkman killing it on #cctvamerica! #politics #presidentialpolitics http://t.co/DC44ziU6Z3
The Publicity Agency: #GOP lobbyist @jack_burkman to talk #hillaryclinton on @CCTV_America tonight @ 8pm ET http://t.co/99dfX6COY8 #politics