Clients Making News
For the latest news regarding our clients, please visit the for journalists section of The Agency website.
We offer complimentary one (1) hour consultations at our home office in Tampa or via teleconference.
To schedule yours:
Phone: 813.948.PROS (7767)
(24 hour Emergency Line)
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
- Tampa based global PR company Selig Multimedia, Inc. adds muscle; hires business development veteran, bodybuilder Mia Lanz September 17, 2014 10:10 am
- Public relations experts praise David Letterman on timing of exit from CBS’ ‘Late Show’ April 4, 2014 5:22 pm
- The PR Institute prepares for first content marketing workshop on Tampa turf March 28, 2014 9:10 am
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: Client @YankBarry featured in @Jerusalem_Post for reaching goal of providing 1,200 people refuge in the Middle East. http://t.co/XFB5laxr7s
The Publicity Agency: RT @Jerusalem_Post: 'Jewish Schindler' reaches goal of saving more than 1,200 Muslim and Christian refugees http://t.co/rxujzR3vNu
The Publicity Agency: Great turn out yesterday covering @TitusONeilWWE surprising Tampa youth with a wheelchair! Credit: Harris Photography http://t.co/xzFKo6wbKR
The Publicity Agency: Great turn out yesterday covering @TitusONeilWWE surprising Tampa youth with a wheelchair! Credit: Harris Photography http://t.co/hAj2rSlVu9
The Publicity Agency: Great turn out yesterday covering our guy, @TitusONeilWWE, when he surprised Tampa youth with a brand new... http://t.co/16CRaKzfej