Home » joel-brodsky-on-dr-phil
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
Search this blog
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
- Cleveland TV station WEWS apologizes to Charles Ramsey for exposing his criminal past – is that enough?
- If he’s writing a book, why would Jason Collins deny it?
The Publicity Agency: #MileyCyrus is in control & pushing the envelope for attention. It is the opposite of what is happening with... http://t.co/9CUArgflwX
The Publicity Agency: #MileyCyrus is strategic & in control, #JustinBieber is out of control -Our @GlennSelig tells Entertainment Magazine http://t.co/w4lRfUVJbj
The Publicity Agency: The PR Institute holds hand-on training in Tampa on how to leverage press releases for content... http://t.co/rVda7G7JoU
The Publicity Agency: NFL prospect Michael Sam comments on Jack Burkman's proposed NFL bill http://t.co/4f4Yxu2VGu