Home » The Publicity Agency client releases
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
In the News
- George Zimmerman trial: Coverage, opining expected to spike in real world, social media June 10, 2013 12:14 am
- Yahoo! to buy Tumblr announcement: What does it say about Yahoo!’s image? May 20, 2013 10:13 am
- National PR firm client, Wrigley heiress talks personal mission with Tampa Tribune May 13, 2013 12:13 pm
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- Cleveland TV station WEWS apologizes to Charles Ramsey for exposing his criminal past – is that enough?
- If he’s writing a book, why would Jason Collins deny it?
- PR mistake: Accused wife beater, former news anchor Rob Morrison does interview in a bar
- Dead meat PR wise? Burger King embroiled in horsemeat scandal in UK
- Is it coincidence that Lance Armstrong gave his first interview to the network owned by a former sponsor?