Home » The Publicity Agency client releases
We offer complimentary one (1) hour consultations at our home office in Tampa or via teleconference.
To schedule yours:
Phone: 813.948.PROS (7767)
(24 hour Emergency Line)
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
- Public relations experts praise David Letterman on timing of exit from CBS’ ‘Late Show’ April 4, 2014 5:22 pm
- The PR Institute prepares for first content marketing workshop on Tampa turf March 28, 2014 9:10 am
- National PR firm client Lupe Montufar discusses private life, tragic death of fashion designer L’Wren Scott in British newspaper March 25, 2014 3:28 pm
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: RT @GlennSelig: Great to see @TitusONeilWWE at the offices today #wwe. Article soon on @daddyhoodrocks! http://t.co/PRqgeAZfvV
The Publicity Agency: RT @daddyhoodrocks: Heads up: Soccer concussion lawsuit filed by players, parents seeks new safety rules - http://t.co/yYKlmY2A7O
The Publicity Agency: RT @daddyhoodrocks: Block wall at #APDLive event. Fathers writing what they've taken away from today's event @AllProDad http://t.co/qBBJWKP…
The Publicity Agency: @daddyhoodrocks reporting from @AllProDad live event in #atlanta! http://t.co/b1SJt3gNIS