Home » The Publicity Agency client releases
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
- Public relations experts praise David Letterman on timing of exit from CBS’ ‘Late Show’ April 4, 2014 5:22 pm
- The PR Institute prepares for first content marketing workshop on Tampa turf March 28, 2014 9:10 am
- National PR firm client Lupe Montufar discusses private life, tragic death of fashion designer L’Wren Scott in British newspaper March 25, 2014 3:28 pm
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
- Cleveland TV station WEWS apologizes to Charles Ramsey for exposing his criminal past – is that enough?
- If he’s writing a book, why would Jason Collins deny it?
The Publicity Agency: Ford to name Fields as CEO soon, replacing Mulally: source http://t.co/6W3bxvUs7K
The Publicity Agency: From warm confines of Tampa 2 snowy Ohio, project mgr @TylerTPA braves elements 2 produce client video project http://t.co/7AdBxHzTTm
The Publicity Agency: From warm confines of Tampa, to the shockingly snowy Ohio, our project manager Tyler Ragghianti braves the... http://t.co/ZkjdUzOdfE
The Publicity Agency: Alec Baldwin "can't control himself" says crisis communication expert and our CEO Glenn Selig to EMag - #PR... http://t.co/zq2TQMCnor
The Publicity Agency: Alec Baldwin "can't control himself" says crisis expert and our CEO @GlennSelig to EMag - http://t.co/qpxNDiphJT #PR #PublicRelations