Home » The Publicity Agency client releases
We offer complimentary one (1) hour consultations at our home office in Tampa or via teleconference.
To schedule yours:
Phone: 813.948.PROS (7767)
(24 hour Emergency Line)
Hot off the Presses!Receive The PR Blog by email
- Tampa based global PR company Selig Multimedia, Inc. adds muscle; hires business development veteran, bodybuilder Mia Lanz September 17, 2014 10:10 am
- Public relations experts praise David Letterman on timing of exit from CBS’ ‘Late Show’ April 4, 2014 5:22 pm
- The PR Institute prepares for first content marketing workshop on Tampa turf March 28, 2014 9:10 am
Latest The PR Blog Posts
- PR whoops! On duty police officers attend political event but they weren’t working it
- Monica Lewinsky: ‘Vanity Fair’ essay a PR win
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ ratings down: What’s to blame–stiff competition, anti gay statements or botched public relations?
- Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford: A lesson of what not to do in crisis public relations
- PR crisis: Paula Deen feels the heat, but is she cooked?
The Publicity Agency: RT @SonyMusicLatin: “@ricky_martin: Gang! Are u ready for the video? / Familia están listos para el video? #AdiosVideo http://t.co/StHczSo…
The Publicity Agency: RT @Newsweek: The suicide hotline spike prompted by Robin Williams' death hasn't been seen since Kurt Cobain’s death in 1994 — http://t.co/…